Creative Artworker (Graphics Designer)
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret graphic needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, pamphlets, magazines, product packaging, labelling, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our marketing and sales team.
The goal is to get the message across…
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or call 077-027-3666
*Please make sure you tell us where you saw this ad.
Incorporated in the year 2006, Benham International has a decade long track record of delivering tailor made solutions to its customers, and maintaining premium standards of product quality. The Company extends its service to a broad cross section of both local and foreign clients, and thrives in its business, simply by offering customized supply solutions to even the most demanding of requirements.